Search by Keyword
Above: Just outside Alliance Nebraska is A curious roadside attraction known as Carhenge.
Photo credit: socialtravellersite.com
Fast Facts About Nebraska
1. Nebraska's official state flower is the Goldenrod.
2. Nebraska's official state tree is the Cottonwood.
3. Nebraska's official state bird is the Western Meadowlark.
4. Nebraska has 12 state parks.
5. Nebraska is divided into five geographical
regions: Western, North Central, Northeastern, Southeastern and South Central.
7. Only two Nebraska cities have populations of more than a quarter million. Nebraska's third largest city has only about 50,000 residents.
8. The ten largest cities in Nebraska (by population size) are Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, North Platte, Norfolk and Columbus, in that order.
9. Most of the state of Nebraska is dedicated to farming.
10. Native American Indian Tribes from Nebraska include Ho-Chunk, Ioway, Omaha, Sac & Fox, and Santee Lakota (Sioux).
Alliance Nebraska is a densely populated micro city in western Nebraska, not far from Fort Robinson State Park.
The population of Alliance has never exceeded ten thousand people within its boundary of five square miles.
Things to do in Alliance include visiting the Knight Museum, playing a few rounds at the Skyview Golf Course, and taking a splash in the Big Blue Bay Outdoor Pool.
Above: Fort Robinson State Park in northwestern Nebraska, just outside the tiny town of Crawford. The stone monument marks the spot where our Great Lakota Chief Crazy Horse fell.
Photo credit: http://www.top50states.com/alliance-nebraska.html
Nebraska State Parks
Arbor Lodge State Park
Buffalo Bill Ranch State Park
Chadron State Park
Chadron State Park Historical Marker
Fort Kearney State Park
Fort Robinson State Park
Niobrara State Park
Ponca State Park
Smith Falls State Park
Stolley State Park
Sutherland Reservoir State Park
Victora Springs State Park
Above: A breath taking scene from Chadron State Park.
Photo credit: garyalannelson.com
Nebraska Colleges and Universities:
Bryan College of Health Sciences
Chadron State College
College of Saint Mary
Nebraska Christian College
Nebraska Methodist College
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Peru State College
Saint Gregory the Great Seminary
University of Nebraska System Kearney
Lincoln Medical Center Omaha
Wayne State College
Below: Wesleyan University in Lincoln.
Photo credit: dynamicroofers.com
Above: The State Capitol Building in Lincoln.
Photo Credit: theusatravel.net
Above: Downtown Omaha
Photo Credit: 4photos.net
Above: Downtown Kearney.
Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mytravelphotos/5901312143/
Above: Mahoney State Park at sunset.
Photo Credit: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/ef/67/d8/ef67d86d539f821268b6353c599bf7c9.jpg
Above: The cool blue waters of the Niobrara River.
Below: Ogallala, Nebraska.
photo credit: wikipedia
Look here for Low-Cost Nebraska Car Insurance.
See this link for Affordable Travel Deals in All 50 States.
Visit this page to learn how to Work From Home anywhere in America.
Go here for Universities and PhD Programs in Nebraska and all over America.
Click here to View Image Galleries From All 50 States.
Hit this link for Wholesale Factory Outlets in every state.