Search by Keyword
This page has an original Burger Steak Recipe.
Also, see the links at the bottom of the page for other popular American style recipes.
3/4 pound of Ground Beef
1 Hot Dog
1 Hot Dog Bun
1 large leaf of Romaine Lettuce
1 Onion, chopped
3 Pickle slices
1 stick of cheese (or 2 slices)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1. Flatten a beef patty about 10 inches in diameter and about 1/4 inch thick. Season it with Salt and Pepper.
2. Grill a hot dog, place it in a bun, and add all the toppings
3. Place the hot dog, bun and all, face down in the beef patty.
4. Roll the beef patty around the hot dog, and seal the ends
5. Sear the whole thing on a grill until browned on all sides.
6. Transfer to a plate and let it rest a moment
7. Add more of your favorite condiments. Mine's ketchup.
8. Wrap the meat in a giant romaine lettuce leaf.
9. Cut it in half and serve
This monstrosity makes about 3 servings.
To view more Burger Steak Recipe ideas, and a broader selection of America's most favorite lunch, dinner and dessert recipes, visit any link shown on this page.
See this page to learn to make BEEF TENDERLOIN
Go here to cook BEEF STROGANOFF
Check out this recipe for ROAST BEEF
Here's how to make SHEPHERD'S PIE
Look here for directions on CROCK POT CORNED BEEF
Go here to access MORE CORNED BEEF recipes.
Visit this page to make a perfect BEEF BRISKET
Hit this link for satisfying BEEF ENCHILADAS
Click here to see the recipe for BEEF STEW
Traditional Recipes from Every State
Look here for Premium Factory Outlets in All 50 States.
For fun things to do anywhere in America, visit Fact and Photo Galleries for All 50 States.
See this page for Affordable Travel Deals in all 50 States and Washington DC.
Click here to get Low-Cost Car Insurance in All 50 States and Washington DC.
Visit this page to learn how to Work From Home Anywhere in America.
Go here to see a complete list of Universities and PhD Programs in All 50 States.