Search by Keyword
California National Parks
Scroll down for California National Parks and other California photos.
This page features a colorful collection of California coasts and central valleys. Soak in the striking ocean views, dense forests, stunning mountains and desert scenery, not to mention some of the nation's most expensive real estate. Also find interesting facts about California and links to other image galleries.
California is home to nine national parks, 118 state parks, and 31 National wildlife sanctuaries.
Hit this link for a printable Map of California.
Here's a List of California Cities.
Check out these Bay Area Casinos.
Click here for California Whale Watching Cruises.
Pictured Above: Lenticular clouds over California's Alabama Hills.
Photo credit: http://greatatmosphere.wordpress.com
Above: A natural Malibu sunset.
Below: Northern California Redwoods in Sequoia National Park.
Photo credit: lovethesepics.com
Ash Mountain National Park
Channel Islands National Park
Death Valley National Park
Joshua Tree National Park
Kings Canyon National Park
Lassen Volcanic National Park
Redwood National Park
Sequoia National Park
Yosemite National Park
California's most often visited National Park is Yosemite.
Above: A charming vineyard in Livermore.
Photo credit: http://www.top50states.com/california-national-parks.html
Five Fast Facts About California
1. California is divided into five distinct geographical regions - Northern California, Southern California, San Francisco Bay Area, Gold Country - High Sierra, and Central Coast - Central Valley.
2. California is home to more than 38 million people.
3. California's ten largest cities (by population size) are Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield and Anaheim, in that order.
4. Roughly 72 percent of California's population is Latino.
5. In terms of annual visitor traffic, California's top ten tourist attractions are Yosemite National Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, Lake Tahoe, Big Sur, Disneyland, Death Valley, Venice Beach, Sequoia National Park, Sea World in San Diego and Redwood National Park, in that order.
Below: A dugout bark lodge with a grass roof overlooks the rolling pastures of Nicasio.
Above: The view from 24th Avenue and Lake Street in San Francisco.
Above: San Francisco's Embarcadero piers, Clock Tower and Ferry Building.
Photo Credit: http://www.top50states.com/california-national-parks.html
For a great new neighborhood map atlas with a visual street index of original images (including the two photos shown above), see a best selling new e-book called San Francisco Easy Streets, available on Amazon.
Above: The spectacular city of San Diego.
photo credit: rhic.physics.wayne.edu
Above: A breath-stopping double rainbow over Yosemite Falls at Yosemite National Park.
Photo credit: garyhart.animus3.com
Visit this link for Discounted Flights and Vacation Packages to and from California.
Look here for Low-Cost California Car Insurance.
Hit this link to learn How to Work From Home in All 50 States.
See this link for Universities and PhD Programs in All 50 States and Washington DC.
Click here to view other Striking Image Galleries from Every U.S. State.
Go here for a list of Wholesale Factory Outlets in Every State.