Search by Keyword
Grab a Cheap Flight to California from any state or city in America. At your request, an experienced travel consultant from Top50States will arrange your trip. Get airline tickets at rock bottom rates. Or select a low cost vacation package that includes accommodations, food, transportation, and event passes.
Go here for a Complete List of Greyhound Locations.
Visit this link to explore a colorful California Fact & Photo Gallery.
Hit this link for a free printable Map of California.
Go here for a List of California Cities.
Check out this page of Bay Area Casinos.
Click here to learn about California Whale Watching Cruises.
Visit this link for all you need to know about Pet Friendly Calistoga vacations.
Here are some Calistoga Travel Tips to enhance your journey.
California National Parks:
Ash Mountain National Park
Channel Islands National Park
Death Valley National Park
Joshua Tree National Park
Kings Canyon National Park
Lassen Volcanic National Park
Redwood National Park
Sequoia National Park
Yosemite National Park
California's most often visited National Park is Yosemite.
Fast Facts About California
1. California is divided into five distinct geographical regions - Northern California, Southern California, San Francisco Bay Area, Gold Country - High Sierra, and Central Coast - Central Valley.
2. California is home to more than 38 million people.
3. Roughly 72 percent of California's population is Latino.
4. California's ten largest cities (by population size) are Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield and Anaheim, in that order.
5. No matter which city you visit, it's always possible to get a Cheap Flight to California.
6. In terms of annual visitor traffic, California's top ten tourist attractions are Yosemite National Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, Lake Tahoe, Big Sur, Disneyland, Death Valley, Venice Beach, Sequoia National Park, Sea World in San Diego and Redwood National Park, in that order.
Above: The view from 24th Avenue and Lake Street in San Francisco.
Below: The Embarcadero.
Photo credit: http://www.top50states.com/california-national-parks.html
Visitors and residents alike will enjoy a popular new neighborhood map atlas called called San Francisco Easy Streets, available in e-book format on Amazon for only $4.99.
San Francisco Easy Streets features a visual street index jam packed with original, unpublished photo images (such as the two photos shown above). At the back is a series of original neighborhood maps, digitally created by the author.
Once you've secured a cheap flight to California, go here to get the best deal on Low-Cost California Car Insurance.
Click here to Explore Image Galleries from every U.S. state and Washington DC.
Visit this page to learn how to Work From Home in California, or anywhere else in America.
Go here for Affordable Travel Deals in All 50 States.
See this page for Wholesale Factory Outlet Malls in Every State.
Hit this link for a complete list of Universities and PhD programs in California, and all over America.