Search by Keyword
Scroll down for Idaho National parks, state parks, and other popular destinations throughout the state.
Shown Above: A mountain goat soaks in the scenery at Glacier National Park.
Photo credit: http://www.truckcampermagazine.com/off-road-expeditions/top-shots-in-glacier-national-park
The U.S. state of Idaho is home to ten National Forests and 29 State Parks, along with numerous other wilderness areas, several metro areas, and countless cultural attractions.
Use this page to help you pick your favorite things to do in Idaho.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for links to other state photo galleries.
Contact Us for info pertaining to all-inclusive travel packages to and from any U.S. location.
Pictured Above: The Coeur d'Alene Yacht Club.
Photo credit: lakecitydining.com
Fast Facts About Idaho:
1. Idaho's official state flower is the Syringa.
2. Idaho's official state tree is the White Pine.
3. Idaho's official state bird is the Mountain Bluebird.
4. Idaho is known for producing many types of gemstones and America's best potato crops, among other things.
5. Idaho is divided into seven geographical regions: Northern, North Central, Central, Eastern, Southeast, South Central and Southwest.
6. The ten largest cities in Idaho (based on population size) are Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston and Post Falls, in that order.
7. Native American Indian Tribes of Idaho include Coeur d'Alene, Kalispel, Kootenai, Nez Perce, Paiute, and Shoshone.
Above: A farm outside Boise.
photo credit: https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
Boise National Forest
Challis National Forest
Clearwater National Forest
Coeur d'Alene National Forest
Nez Perce National Forest
Payette National Forest
Saint Joe National Forest
Salmon National Forest
Sawtooth National Forest Trailhead
Targhee National Forest
Below: Farmland in the town of Driggs.
Photo credit: activerain.com
Below: An abandoned bank in Hollister at sundown.
Photo credit: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/03/urban-decay-structures-in-ruin/
Above: Idaho State University (ISU) in Pocatello.
Photo credit: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Pocatello+Idaho&view=detail&id=96C6458E43852E0BB5861C394D7CB5281B202E30&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR#a
Above: A rainbow foretells brighter skies ahead, as a heavy winter storm blows through a small Idaho town.
Photo credit: ktvb.com
Above: Dockside lodging in the town of McCall.
Photo Credit: mccallchamber.com
Above: Main Street, Downtown Wallace, Idaho.
Photo credit: peacebeefarm.blogspot.com
Look here for Low-Cost Idaho Car Insurance.
Go here for Affordable Travel Deals All Over America.
Visit this page for a complete list of Universities and PhD Programs in Idaho and all over America.
Hit this link to learn how to Work From Home in Idaho, or anywhere else in America.
See this page for Wholesale Factory Outlets in Every State.
Click Here to Exit the Idaho National Parks State Gallery and view striking image galleries from other U.S. states.