Search by Keyword
Above: Wolf Wallpaper: A lone wolf howls at the winter moon, somewhere in central Wyoming.
Photo Credit: defendersblog.org
Fast Facts About Wyoming
1. The official state flower of Wyoming is the Indian Paintbrush.
2. The official state tree of Wyoming is the Cottonwood.
3. The official state bird of Wyoming is the Western Meadowlark.
4. Wyoming is home to 12 State Parks.
5. The state of Wyoming is divided into five geographical
regions: Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Southeast, and Central.
6. The five largest cities in Wyoming (by population size) are Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette and Rock Springs, in that order.
7. Wyoming has two National Parks - Yellowstone and Grand Teton.
8. Native American Indian people from Wyoming include Arapahoe, Shoshone, Oglala, Brule, and Northern Cheyenne.
Above: Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Photo Credit: cheyenne.org
Wyoming State Parks
Bear River State Park
Boysen State Park
Buffalo Bill State Park
Curt Gowdy State Park
Edness K. Wilkins State Park
Glendo State Park
Guernsey State Park
Hawk Springs State Park
Hot Springs State Park
Keyhole State Park
Seminoe State Park
Sinks Canyon State Park
Above: A view of Downtown Laramie, Wyoming.
Photo Credit: theusatravel.net
Favorite Offbeat Wyoming Attractions
Buford - Ames Pyramid
Cody - Daily staged gunfights in the streets
Jackson - Antler Arches
Kemmerer - The JC Penney Museum
Laramie - Giant head of Abraham Lincoln
Medicine Bow - House made of Dinosaur bones
Rawlins - Wyoming Frontier Prison Museum
Below: The remains of the Fort Laramie Trading Post, long ago frequented by fur trappers and Lakota Indian people.
Below: Two spectacular Wyoming Wolf Wallpaper images: 1) A Red Wolf. 2) A camouflaged wolf in the snow.
Photo credit 1: thefabweb.com
Photo Credit 2: adventure-journal.com
Above: A well preserved ghost town in Cody, Wyoming.
Photo credit: codychamber.org
Above: A vast landscape in Grand Teton National Park.
Photo credit: earthrandom.com
Above: An aerial view of a lake in Yellowstone National Park.
Photo Credit: americannationalparks.com
Above: Sunset over Snake River, Wyoming.
Photo credit: all-that-is-interesting.com
Hit this link to Work From Home Anywhere in America.
Visit this page for a complete list of Universities and PhD Programs in All 50 States and Washington DC.
Look here for Premium Factory Outlets in All 50 States.
See this page for Affordable Travel Deals in all 50 States and Washington DC.
Go here to view more striking Image Galleries from All 50 States.